Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki
- Yacht and crew
- Snacks and soft drinks
- Beer and wine
- Fruit salad and Greek yogurt
- Room service food serving
- Snorkeling gear
- Towels & jackets
- Internet access
- All fees and taxes
- 24% VAT
- Morning Tour Public tour from 10am to 2:30pm
- Afternoon Tour Public tour from 3pm to 7:30pm
- Full-Day Tour Public tour from 10am to 7pm
- Sunset Tour Public tour approx. from 8pm to 10pm
- Private Sunset Cruise Private tour approx. from 8pm to 10pm
Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki In Brief
Get ready to explore Halkidiki’s astonishing beaches on a memorable Private Full-Day Sailing Trip. Access the most inspiring secluded bays and let yourself marvel at the diverse scenery. Opt for a Halkidiki boat trip to unravel the secrets of the majestic peninsula and indulge in a sailing adventure. Choose the itinerary that best suits your taste and sail around Sithonia and Kassandra to get the most wonderful views across the charming peninsula.
Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki Highlights
- Skip the crowds and treat yourself to a private sailing trip in Halkidiki. Explore superb coastlines and hidden gems.
- Reach beaches inaccessible on foot with a Halkidiki boat trip. Grab your snorkelling gear to explore the rich seabed.
- Choose the itinerary that best accommodates your needs and get ready for an extraordinary Halkidiki boat trip.
Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki In Detail
Choose between two Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki and browse through the peninsula’s marvellous setting. Sail among endlessly turquoise coastlines and swim in transparent waters. Save yourself some time from planning and stressing over your Halkidiki sailing trip itinerary. Trust your captain to sail you through the best places around Halkidiki’s coastline and breathtaking landscapes. Skip the crowds to immerse into a luxury private Halkidiki boat trip far from the city’s hectic reality. Take unique photos to cherish forever.
Explore Sithonia to marvel at the unspoiled curved sandy mainland. Surround yourself with shady pine trees and large rocks. Discover hidden bays and explore the rich seabed using the snorkelling gear provided on board. Make some time to enjoy the sunset and get spectacular views across the gulf. Sail through Kassandra to discover quaint and cosmopolitan villages. Enjoy a drink on board while learning about Halkidiki’s history. Pamper yourself with a fantastic Private Full-Day Sailing Trip to Halkidiki for a memorable sailing experience.
Private Full-Day Sailing Trips in Halkidiki Itineraries
Sithonia Sailing Itinerary
- Start your Halkidiki Sailing trip: Meet your captain in Nikiti and set sail to the best boat trip in Halkidiki.
- Visit Spathies beach: Swim in a sandy mainland beach surrounded by shady pine trees & large rocks.
- Discover an uninhabited island: Explore the Turtle island and its rich seabed with your snorkelling gear.
- Have lunch in Porto Karras: Enjoy fresh fish daily delivered from the local fisherman to your table.
- Relax on St.John beach: Swim while enjoying magnificent views over a diverse green-blue landscape.
- End your Halkidiki sailing trip: Head back to Nikiti and cherish a memorable Halkidiki boat trip experience.
Kassandra Sailing Itinerary
- Start Υour Halkidiki Sailing Τrip: Meet your captain in Nea Fokea and get ready to sail through Kassandra Peninsula.
- Stroll Αround In Afytos: Get lost in Halkidiki’s most picturesque hilltop village and roam in its stone-paved alleys.
- Have A Daybreak In Kallithea: Relax on large expansions of a sandy coastline and swim in transparent waters.
- Have Lunch In Polychrono: Dive into the local gastronomy to enjoy a fresh lunch far from the crowds.
- End Your Halkidiki Sailing Trip: Head back to Nea Fokea, feeling refreshed after a memorable Halkidiki boat trip experience.
- Wind speed & direction
- GPS Plotter Autopilot
- CD / DVD / MP3
- Cockpit Speakers
- Air Cooling Fans
- Hot water
- Deep freezer
- Battery charger
- Holding tank
- XXL Trampoline net
- Solar panels
- Cockpit Cushions
- Extra lounge pilows
- Deep freezer
- Battery charger
- Holding tank
- Full insurance
- All other Taxes
- Towels (For Sani Resort Residents)
- Water and Soft Drinks
- Wine (white-Rose-Red)
- Fruit Salad (depending the durations)
- Greek Yoghurt with home maid suit (depending the durations)
- Year: 2009
- Cabins: 5
- Heads: 3
- Passengers: 12
- Length (ft): 50 (ft)
- Length (m): 15.38 m
- Engine: Volvo Penta 75HP
- Shipyard: Bavaria
- Beam: 4.47 m
- Water Capacity: 615lt
- Fuel Capacity: 320 lt
- Keel draught: 1.85m
- Mast: Furling/Classic
- Salon conversion:Yes
- Skipper’s berth: Yes
- Any additional food or drinks required
- Transportation from/to the hotel with a taxi or bus
- Whatever is not clearly stated that’s included.
- You may cancel your booking anytime; however, please be aware that cancellations may incur cancellation charges.
- These cancellation charges depend on how much notice you give us prior to the start date of your holiday.